HexData is an import / export tool based on Joomla CMS. It provides you a very simple and flexible way to add / update data to your Website. It also allows you to keep a backup of your website data in CSV format on your system. Since It's not built for any particular component, hence you can use it to add data into any of the Joomla Extension and take backup of any Joomla Extension. It can also be used to migrate your Joomla version 1.6, 1.7 & 2.5.x data to latest Joomla version 2.5.x & 3.x
We can import/export data from multiple components by creating different profiles for each.
HexData supports plugins to match with your very specific requirements.
Licensed for single domain only Contact us if you need license for multiple domains
- Allows you to create different profiles for different component's data.
- Allows you to import Data into any of the available component tables.
- Allows you to export Data from any of the available component tables.
- Allows you to only add / update data into the desired columns, you can simply choose to skip remaining columns.
- Allows you to define the format of data for each column.
- Allows you to set a default column value for all the records to be imported
- Automatically matches your CSV columns with your Database table columns
- Supports Extensions to match your very specific requirements.
- Import any CSV file, regardless of size or number of columns.
- Very flexible to every change.
HexData Joomla Articles Plugin
Use Article plugin to make the experience even simpler
HexData Virtuemart Export Plugin
It's an extension to HexData component. You need HexData to make it work.
- Q1. I have installed the plug-in, but when I click new profile, or edit the existing profile there is nothing to edit. No setting appear, or options or anything.
- A1. The issue might be caused by the following reasons:
1. jQuery conflict. HexData loads a jQuery files, and other might be being loaded by default joomla or by some other plugin. If this is the case please comment line no 23 in administrator/components/com_hexdata/hexdata.php.
2. There are some errors/warnings being generated on your site from other extensions, which is conflicting with the AJAX request. Please disable the error reporting in Global Configuration to solve this issue.
3. There is some code cleanup plugin you've installed which is modifying the component's HTML markup. Please disable this plugin if this is the cause
Didn't find your feature listed. Please suggest it here for next release.