Topic-icon Error Importing Articles

More
10 Jan 2015 07:07 #680

Hi,
You can download it form your email and after logging in to this website and going to my orders section as well.

Got your email, you will get a reply soon.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Sol Roberts-Lieb
  • Sol Roberts-Lieb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
09 Jan 2015 17:01 #679

Thank you Danish. Can you tell me how to get the latest? I went to my ordered and downloaded it from from my invoice. Is there another way?

I have sent you an email with the login information as well as the csv with the articles.

More
08 Jan 2015 15:45 #678

Hi,

Please download the latest package for Menu. It had a bug which is now resolved. And for the issue in article plugin, please send us your back end login credentials and CSV file you are trying to import at support@wdmtech, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Sol Roberts-Lieb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
08 Jan 2015 14:37 #677

Hello Danish,
Thank you for your help. I have another problem now. This effects both article import and menu import. It basically says I have another article with the same alias. I deleted all articles in the new site and emptied the trash too but still got it. I am not sure if there is a way to find this duplicate or to know what the duplicate it as it just stops and doesn't let me skip it.

With menu, I tried to rename the mainmenu that exists with joomla and then tried the import again and it said there was a duplciate there.

Thoughts?

More
07 Jan 2015 07:42 #671

Hi,

Please use HexData Article plugin to import/export articles, you need to enable the plugin after installing it on your server. Then you need to create a profile with this plugin, choose skip for ID parameter and choose data file for all the other options.

Thanks
Daniel

• Sol Roberts-Lieb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
06 Jan 2015 19:32 #668

Hello ALl,
I just downloaded the latest version of the plugin and I think this will be great but I'm having some issues.

Here is the back information.

I'm exporting data from our old server to our new server.
Old Server: Joomla 2.5.28 test.it.faa.illinois.edu
New Server: Joomla 3.3.6 test2.it.faa.llinois.edu

I installed hexdata and all the plugins on both sites. I exported the data from the old site by clicking on the export for Joomla Articles. That created a data.csv

On the new site, I went to Joomla Articles and clicked import and selected the data.csv.

I recieved the following error:
Error
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string ( you must specify a folder within the location.</p>) at position 0 (y): The timezone could not be found in the database

When I look at the content it looks like some of the articles copied over but not all of them.

Can you help?

Thanks