Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon HexSys Image Slider

More
20 May 2015 05:58 #1065

Hello Steve,

And I checked your back end. You are using HexSys Image slider, I'm sorry, I thought It's HexSys image scroller that's why I said it has got options to set width & height of images. The slider which is installed don your site doesn't have options to set these parameters.

Please download the latest package. We've modified some code. Now slider height is 350px and width is dynamic will adjust according to your images width.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve Miller
  • Steve Miller's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 May 2015 04:48 #1064

Danish,
Thanks for the quick reply. I'd like you to take a shot at making the fix but also explain what and where you did the correction. I don't see where I can make these adjustments.

Thanks,
Steve

Last Edit: 20 May 2015 05:17 by Daniel.

More
20 May 2015 04:38 #1063

Hello Steve,

You've an option in back end to set image width and height and upload same size of images. If you are doing the same, Please send us your back end login credentials, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Steve Miller
  • Steve Miller's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 May 2015 02:10 #1062

I like that this image slider allows any number of slides in the slideshow. However, I'm not sure of the optimal size for images in this viewer. The images I initially loaded were much smaller than those in your demo. They were "stretched" when displayed. So, I captured one of your demo images and determined it is 1280x600. I then made "composite" images inside a 1280x600 "frame" and saved the composite as one image. The resulting image is clipped. I then cut the frame to 1200x600 and the image is still clipped.

What is the optimal size for images with this module?