Topic-icon Please upload a valid CSV file

More
15 Jul 2014 07:23 #328

Hi,

Please go to Global Configuration -> server tab and set error reporting to none, and then try again. On profile add / edit layout when you select the plugin, it loads a field which asks you to select the database table and when you select the table it again loads all the columns in that table. But in your case it isn't loading anything. So please do what I asked you to do above. If you still find issues, Please send us your back end login details via Contact Us form, We'll look into it...

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Byron Horn
  • Byron  Horn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Jul 2014 15:00 #326

part 2 with screenshots

• Byron Horn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Jul 2014 14:59 #325

Hi, I did all that and found the pdf with the instructions I loaded this extension on multiple sites and the problem is it never creates the file to map database fields. I have tied this multiple ways and not sure what the problem is. Extension installed properly and enabled the plugins. Created new import profile successfully, selected profile in details screen and loaded a valid csv file with fields names in top row then hit continue which lead to screen then blank screen, no fields to map with data. and button at top import

More
14 Jul 2014 08:54 #323

Hi,

On the HexData Dashboard in back end, you'll find a help button at the top right corner.

You need to import .csv file format to make it work.

Your posted in wrong category, It's now moved to correct category.

Thanks
Daniel

• Byron Horn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 Jun 2014 04:10 #295

is there any user guide or getting started documentation on how to use the extension.

receive error Please upload a valid CSV file when testing to add file to shopping cart. Would help if there was some instructions rto refer to the first time I attached the file I was trying to import