Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon languaje

More
14 Apr 2016 17:59 #2378

My pleasure! I'm glad I could help, now good luck with correcting the translation where it needs to be :P
My office is in Benito Juarez, I know DF pretty well, I'll make sure to let you know if I need some help with my spanish translation some day haha

Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Lourdes Garibay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Apr 2016 17:46 #2375

Thank you Damien, really thank you very much. I live in México city and I hope to be able to help you some time if you need a translation.

You are great!!!!!

I really apreciate your help, you have save me!!!

More
14 Apr 2016 17:30 #2374

Ok, I went into your es-ES files for vaccount
It is now translated both front and back end. The issue you had was some bad layout into your ini files. What I did is renamed your translated files .bk (back up) and uploaded my own. Like this it works as you can see. I am living in Mexico but I'm foreigner so my spanish might not be completely correct, you can just edit the strings you want directly in the ini files I uploaded.
Hope it is working as you wished!

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Apr 2016 17:22 #2373

I changed that in dashboard - configuration- terminologies but is teh only that I can change

More
14 Apr 2016 17:17 #2372

I have logged in your backend and the error came from there.
In your spanish configuration, the url code was a web address when it should have been just es
es is the code for the web browser to point at the right language while browsing your website.
If you look at your dashboard at front end, some translations you made appear (like proveedores for example instead of providers)

More
14 Apr 2016 17:13 #2371

I received it, I will check this out right now and get back to you.

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Apr 2016 17:01 #2370

Damien Soitout wrote: Hello Lourdes,

apparently your config seems to be correct

I upload the files at a new subdirectory named /public_html/components/com_vaccount/language/es-ES

I assume you have done the same for the admin one at /public_html/administrator/components/com_vaccount/language/es-ES

I guess if your expression are all between quotes and your folders all well configured, you should see the translation by now, right?

If you want me to check your configuration (in case you have still problems) you can email me the ID and PW of a support account with admin rights to your joomla site and FTP details at soitout (a) hotmail dot com.
I wouldn't mind having a look.

Hope you get to have it up and running soon !

Thank you, :( but nothing happend.

I sent you an email.

More
14 Apr 2016 15:59 #2368

Hello Lourdes,

apparently your config seems to be correct

I upload the files at a new subdirectory named /public_html/components/com_vaccount/language/es-ES

I assume you have done the same for the admin one at /public_html/administrator/components/com_vaccount/language/es-ES

I guess if your expression are all between quotes and your folders all well configured, you should see the translation by now, right?

If you want me to check your configuration (in case you have still problems) you can email me the ID and PW of a support account with admin rights to your joomla site and FTP details at soitout (a) hotmail dot com.
I wouldn't mind having a look.

Hope you get to have it up and running soon !

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Apr 2016 15:42 #2367

Damien Soitout wrote: Hello Lourdes,
there are many steps to contemplate to make sure the spanish will work on your platform. Just before I can help you could you please confirm that you have the following requirements?
1- Have the spanish language installed on your joomla platform both on back end and front end (the general spanish language, not the vaccount one)
2- Have a clean translation of the language files of vaccount, meaning after the equal = your expressions are in quotes "....."
3- Have changed the file names with es-ES instead of en-GB
4- Have uploaded the files in the vaccount language folder instead of the joomla /language/ folder
5- Have the language folder for spanish called es-ES and be in the same main language folder as en-GB under components/com_vaccount/language

If you need anything I wouldn't mind doing the process for you, but check these steps first and it should work. Important, when I didn't see the translation I had removed 1 (yes only one) " at the end of a translation and it messed up the entire file.

Hello Damien.

I checked all " at es-ES.com_vaccount.ini and
es-ES.com_vaccount.sys.ini files and I have closed all of them.

You can see it at the second image subdirectory2.jpg

I also checked the spanish languaje at joomla admin.

I can send the ini file but this forum only accept images.

Attachments:

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Apr 2016 00:56 #2364

I agree, this is a good idea to colaborate.

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Apr 2016 00:53 #2363

Hello Damien.
Thank you for your help, I already have the files are a new subdirectory es-ES and I changed de file name to es-ES also. I have spanish default but Im going to Check all "

After that Im going to write to you again.

I really aprecciate your help

More
13 Apr 2016 23:07 #2362

Also before I forget, I have translated all the files, I personalized some content but you could just change it for your need if you want.
I think WDMTech team could open a www.transifex.com account so we could upload the translation files there for everyone to see, and participate to other translations.

More
13 Apr 2016 23:05 #2361

Hello Lourdes,
there are many steps to contemplate to make sure the spanish will work on your platform. Just before I can help you could you please confirm that you have the following requirements?
1- Have the spanish language installed on your joomla platform both on back end and front end (the general spanish language, not the vaccount one)
2- Have a clean translation of the language files of vaccount, meaning after the equal = your expressions are in quotes "....."
3- Have changed the file names with es-ES instead of en-GB
4- Have uploaded the files in the vaccount language folder instead of the joomla /language/ folder
5- Have the language folder for spanish called es-ES and be in the same main language folder as en-GB under components/com_vaccount/language

If you need anything I wouldn't mind doing the process for you, but check these steps first and it should work. Important, when I didn't see the translation I had removed 1 (yes only one) " at the end of a translation and it messed up the entire file.

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
13 Apr 2016 22:20 #2360

Hello.
I can´t see the spanish languaje, at front or back end, could you please help me??? Support team didn´t say anything useful.

What did you do???
I already download
en-GB.com_vaccount.ini and
en-GB.com_vaccount.sys.ini
I replaced every word after = to spanish

I upload again

And only change few words.
How can I translate all the words???

Thank you if you can help me!!

Atte. Lourdes Garibay

More
13 Apr 2016 19:27 #2359

Taking back what I said haha there was a missing " in the end of a string.
Files are translated correctly, so it appears on the website front-end and back-end.

More
13 Apr 2016 19:18 #2358

Hi,

I have translated the 4 language files (site/admin) in spanish, however it does not show on front end. I tried replacing the content of the original files in the english language, and it does not work either. I spent a long time translating them, I wish I could make it work finally!

Thanks a lot for the support!

More
02 Apr 2016 10:02 #2293

Replied to your email, Please check...

Thanks
Daniel

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
02 Apr 2016 02:34 #2292

Hello, I still having problems to translate vAccount to spanish
I change words at the file, what else can I do??

More
13 Feb 2016 05:46 #2014

There is an option in Back end to change the Front end or Back end language. Please check go to Extension -> Language Manager and Install the language bundle and then select the language you want to switch to. Language bundles can be downloaded from here: community.joomla.org/translations.html

Thanks
Daniel

• Lourdes Garibay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
13 Feb 2016 03:47 #2013

Hello, I changed words, for example FILE = "Archivo" and upload the file at the subdirectory
/public_html/components/com_vaccount/language/es-ES
I add a File with de screenshot.

Is this ok??? What will I do to select the spanish languaje for the front end???
Thank you.

Attachments: