- Main Forum
- Joomla Extensions Support
- Various Bugs and malfunctions - version 1.0.2 - also in the demo
Various Bugs and malfunctions - version 1.0.2 - also in the demo
- Topic Author
- Fresh Boarder
- Posts: 5
Now that you made it possible to access your component I could start to test it.
I also think you made a mistake while setting up the component, you had configured the default user group for employee to be client and vice-versa. I corrected that in the settings.
I'm having quite some trouble with it, some general questions and some ACL issues:
- how to disable the 'interaction' part/tab? we are not going to use that.
- how to have an employee with a payhead with a value of 0 (euro/dollar whatever?) we have some volunteer which i would like to give access to vbizz.
I added an employee to the team.
- I'd like the employee to be able to add an invoice (expense and income) and to be able to add vendors and clients./li]
- IWhatever i change in the acl tab of the settings, the "new" - button in the income - invoice or expense - invoice menu won't appear. /li]
- IAlso the vendor menu-point does not appear at all.
In your demo:
- the employee sees the "new" button in the respective invoice tabs.
- He can add some details ( but not all, ie vendors...
- when he clicks on save, a big error page (1064 sql ) appears (see screenshot)
Please Log in to join the conversation.