Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon Add Pop Up to Data Points

More
17 Aug 2017 08:15 #4716

Yes, It would display the label only, won't show up the Popup. It was a misunderstanding. We thought you just want to display the information because for the popup we have already stated that popup can not be added here: www.wdmtech.com/forum/vchart/1107-remove...x-on-each-data-point

And number formatting can also not be modified, This functionality is not available in vChart. However can be customized, Please contact our Sales team via Contact us -> Request a Quote form.

Thanks
Daniel
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2017 08:35 by Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Craig
  • Craig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 Aug 2017 19:00 #4715

Not accurate. I added a title back in and ONLY a Letter showed up. No pop up. Also You failed to answer adding commas to the values?

More
16 Aug 2017 12:34 #4714

Hello,
Google Chart API allows you to display Popup only if you also display the letters which you recently asked us to hide.

Thanks
Daniel

• Craig
  • Craig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 Aug 2017 17:22 #4705

I want to add a pop up box to data points in an annotation chart (see attached) to show the Value and Date. Also I need commas added to the values. Currently adding commas to the values on the back end breaks the chart. So instead of whole numbers I want 12,000 vs 12000. How can this be added?

Attachments: