Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon vchart csv upload

• Zaheer Abbas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 3 months ago #990

Hi Erik W

Thanks for your advice. I have added dynamic csv file functionality. You will have to select remote csv file option and give the url in input field and get columns of csv file. You have to select columns to get the data when draw the charts. If you face any problem, you can contact us.You can download our updated version.

thanks
zaheer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Erik Wanrooij
  • Erik Wanrooij's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 3 months ago #923

Thank you Zaheer.

I was under the impression that a csv file could be used to chart dynamic data, like stock quotes. However, if the file is only used to populate the value-fields once, then this is obviously not the case. This would be my feature request.

I hope the same does not apply to database-connections, because I need dynamic charts...

Thanks & regards,

Erik

• Zaheer Abbas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 3 months ago #922

Hello Erik W,

We have corrected the issue at your site you can check it.In chart data from csv, we use this section only to get data from csv file to the input field to show, and it will be as a Chart Data Manually.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply and we will answer your questions / querie s asap.

thanks
zaheer

More
2 years 3 months ago #921

Hi Erik,
Can you please send us your back end login credentials, screenshot with the issue and the CSV file you are trying to import via Contact Us form. We'll look into the issue.

Thanks
Daniel

• Erik Wanrooij
  • Erik Wanrooij's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 3 months ago #919

Whenever I try to use a csv file as data source it says "undefined" after uploading the file.(delimiter is comma).

Is there any documentation available on the use of csv files? Or an example perhaps?

Thanks & regards,

Erik