Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon Vertical axis - format of date

• Zaheer Abbas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Apr 2015 10:59 #999

Hi Petra

We have corrected the issue ,You can check the chart in front hand, now information is displaying as you want.
We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply and we will answer your questions / querie s asap.

thanks
zaheer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zaheer Abbas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Apr 2015 08:21 #993

Hi Petra

We have corrected the issue ,You can check the Úrokové sazby 2015 chart, now information is displaying as you want. You have to enter full date value if you want the horizontal value as date type.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply and we will answer your questions / querie s asap.

thanks
zaheer

• Zaheer Abbas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Apr 2015 14:53 #989

Hi Petra,

Thanks for contact us.Can you please send us your back end login credentials via Contact Us form. We'll look into the issue.

thanks
zaheer

• Petra
  • Petra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
24 Apr 2015 13:28 #988

Hi,
I would like to use simple Line Chart displaying interest rates from January 2014 to March 2015.
Unfortunately the result is really strange... The dates on graphs end with 1/2016, at the beginning of graph I have some points which do not belong there....
I am attaching the pics.
I am using date format for horizontal axis mm/yy.
On the vertical axis I would like to have values from 0 to 3. How can I do that?
Thanks for help.
Petra

Attachments: