• Philippe Gay
  • Philippe Gay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 Jan 2016 08:45 #1867

Hello Danish Iqbal,

thank you for your reply.

I sent you the credentials via "Contact us" message. I sent 2 messages. The second one has all data you need (the 1rst one was incomplete).

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Philippe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2016 06:15 #1865

Hello Philippe,
The issue in both the case is with the parent id in case of category import. Need small changes in profile settings. Please share your back end & FTP login credentials via Contact us form. We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Philippe Gay
  • Philippe Gay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
10 Jan 2016 18:00 #1862

Hello,

I have a live site with menus, categories, contents, extensions etc.

I want to move it all to my new site which is in a subfolder called "new" on the same server.

I exported the joomla categories first. 87 were exported. Then I imported them in the new joomla site but only 16 were imported.

Then I tried exporting articles. 162 articles were exported. Then I tried importing them on the new site and I got this error message:

Import abort with exception

"Duplicate entry '36' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `ujzfw_assets` (`id`,`parent_id`,`lft`,`rgt`,`level`,`name`,`title`,`rules`) VALUES ('36','35','39','40','3','com_content.article.1','Crea tu propio negocio de marketing en red','{\"core.delete\":{\"6\":1},\"core.edit\":{\"6\":1,\"4\":1},\"core.edit.state\":{\"6\":1,\"5\":1}}')"

I have no idea what this means. I think I will need your help to do this migration.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Philippe