• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Daniel Oleksiw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1972

client id was included

I'll send you my details for FTP and backend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #1971

Didn't you include ID column? In case of update and synchronise, Primary key column ( i.e. ID in your case ) is required. Or Please share your back end & FTP login credentials via Contact us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1970

When I change the profile to use Synchronize method, the same error is given.

• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1969

When I change the profile settings to Update instead of Insert, I receive this error:

Primary key not found

Import Failed

More
1 year 4 months ago #1968

Yes, As I stated previously, There is an option in profile settings to choose operation type, the options are:

1. Insert ( allows you to only add the records
2. Update ( allows you to update records if primary key ID in most cases already exists in database table, if not then add all the new records
3. Synchronise does similar job as Update except It also deletes the record if any record found with a primary key value which doesn't exist in the data you are importing.

In your case update option would work.

Thanks
Daniel

• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1967

I've deleted all rows with client id=1, as well as the root row. Still getting duplicate entry errors. Is there anyway to force overwrite?

Attached csv file tested for import.

Here is error:

Import abort with exception

Duplicate entry '0-1-home-*' for key 'idx_client_id_parent_id_alias_language' SQL=INSERT INTO `in2ho_menu` (`menutype`,`title`,`alias`,`note`,`path`,`link`,`type`,`published`,`parent_id`,`level`,`component_id`,`browserNav`,`access`,`img`,`template_style_id`,`params`,`lft`,`rgt`,`home`,`language`,`client_id`) VALUES ('mainmenu','Home','home','','home','index.php?option=com_content&view=featured','component','1','1','1','22','0','1','','0','{\"num_leading_articles\":\"1\",\"num_intro_articles\":\"3\",\"num_columns\":\"3\",\"num_links\":\"0\",\"multi_column_order\":\"1\",\"orderby_pri\":\"\",\"orderby_sec\":\"front\",\"order_date\":\"\",\"show_pagination\":\"2\",\"show_pagination_results\":\"1\",\"show_title\":\"\",\"link_titles\":\"\",\"show_intro\":\"\",\"show_category\":\"\",\"link_category\":\"\",\"show_parent_category\":\"\",\"link_parent_category\":\"\",\"show_author\":\"\",\"link_author\":\"\",\"show_create_date\":\"\",\"show_modify_date\":\"\",\"show_publish_date\":\"\",\"show_item_navigation\":\"\",\"show_vote\":\"\",\"show_readmore\":\"\",\"show_readmore_title\":\"\",\"show_icons\":\"\",\"show_print_icon\":\"\",\"show_email_icon\":\"\",\"show_hits\":\"\",\"show_noauth\":\"\",\"show_feed_link\":\"1\",\"feed_summary\":\"\",\"menu-anchor_title\":\"\",\"menu-anchor_css\":\"\",\"menu_image\":\"\",\"menu_text\":1,\"page_title\":\"\",\"show_page_heading\":1,\"page_heading\":\"\",\"pageclass_sfx\":\"\",\"menu-meta_description\":\"\",\"menu-meta_keywords\":\"\",\"robots\":\"\",\"secure\":0,\"gk_showtitle\":\"1\",\"gk_desc\":\"\",\"gk_cols\":\"1\",\"gk_group\":\"0\",\"gk_class\":\"\",\"gk_subcontent\":\"0\",\"gk_subcontent_pos_positions\":\"menu1\"}','11','12','1','*','0')

Attachments:

More
1 year 4 months ago #1966

Yes, you need to delete all the records from your CSV file where client_id is 1

Thanks
Daniel

• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1965

Hi,
I have wiped out my old Joomla 2.5 installation. Is there any way I can modify the csv file to import properly?

More
1 year 4 months ago #1961

Hello Daniel,
As I can see in the error message It's stating that a Menu already exists with ID 1 and Title Banners, that's why you can not add a duplicate Item.
Apply another filter in export profile client_id = 0. It will export all the Front end Menus only. Right now It's exporting back end Menus as well.

Thanks
Daniel

• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1959

Thanks for the response. I tried what you selected, ensuring my import profile is set to insert, and skip for ID column. I also deleted the row that included root, this did not work, but instead gave this error:

Duplicate entry '1-1-Banners-*' for key 'idx_client_id_parent_id_alias_language' SQL=INSERT INTO `in2ho_menu` (`menutype`,`title`,`alias`,`note`,`path`,`link`,`type`,`published`,`parent_id`,`level`,`component_id`,`browserNav`,`access`,`img`,`template_style_id`,`params`,`lft`,`rgt`,`home`,`language`,`client_id`) VALUES ('menu','com_banners','Banners','','Banners','index.php?option=com_banners','component','0','1','1','4','0','0','class:banners','0','','1','10','0','*','1')

I have attached my export from the Joomla 2.5 site.

Attachments:

More
1 year 4 months ago #1955

Hello Daniel,
There is an option in Profile settings to choose either Insert, update or synchronise, You need to choose Insert to Add new menus to your Joomla 3.x site. And you also need to choose skip for ID column as This is the primary key and other records might have the same value as on your old site.

** And There is a root record in Menu table which needs to be removed from you CSV file or you can apply a filter in your Export profile on Joomla 2.5 website to skip Root record with 1 as the primary key value ( ID ). ( This is the issue at your end, Please correct )

Thanks
Daniel

• Daniel Oleksiw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 4 months ago #1952

I have exported Menu as a CSV using your component on a Joomla 2.5 website. I am trying to reimport the menu file onto a Joomla 3.4 website, and I get this error:

Duplicate entry '0-1-root-*' for key 'idx_client_id_parent_id_alias_language' SQL=INSERT INTO `in2ho_menu` (`menutype`,`title`,`alias`,`note`,`path`,`link`,`type`,`published`,`level`,`browserNav`,`access`,`img`,`template_style_id`,`params`,`lft`,`rgt`,`home`,`language`,`client_id`) VALUES ('','Menu_Item_Root','root','','','','','1','0','0','0','','0','','0','419','0','*','0')

I do not know what to do from here. What would you recommend?

Thanks,
Dan