Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon Can't Create New Export Profile

More
1 year 3 months ago #2223

Hi Barron,
We have received your email on support as well. Looking into it, Will reply you soon...

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Barron Hansen
  • Barron Hansen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 3 months ago #2222

I have created a super user & ftp user, but when I sent the email with details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - it was returned from your server as not deliverable.

error code from returned email

host wdmtech.com [162.251.80.27]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>:
550 SPF: 23.91.70.29 is not allowed to send mail from squarepegideas.com

I have now tried forwarding the email to the sales@wdmtech email address. hopefully that one won't kick it back.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2220

Please go to Contact us page, Email address can also be found there...

Thanks
Daniel

• Barron Hansen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 3 months ago #2219

I tried disabling error reporting in the global configuration, but I am still having the same trouble. The system just hangs-up as soon as I select 'Custom' from the drop-down when trying to create a new import or export profile.

I am a bit leery about sending login information via your contact page, because it is not secure. I'd prefer to send directly via email if possible.

Thank you for your follow up. I know that very soon I will be loading up EasyBlog via the custom profiles I need to create.

I attached another screenshot so you can see that after disabling error reporting, that at least some of the fields started to show, it would just never stop spinning.

Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago #2218

Hello Barron,

Can you please disable error reporting from Global Configuration and try again. If you still find some issues, Please share your back end & FTP login credentials via Contact us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Barron Hansen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 3 months ago #2217

I am trying to create an export profile, so I can have a template for importing EasyBlog articles. The problem is, once I select 'Custom' as profile type, the page goes to loading the data [whited over and the little circle spinning], but never gets past the little circle spinning. I can never get to where I can select database tables. It's just spins and spins. I bought this specifically to be able to load up articles into EasyBlog and pre-populate a new website, but am currently stuck until I can actually create a profile.

Attachments: