Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon problem VData 3.6.0

More
09 Aug 2016 10:08 #2966

Replied to your email, Please avoid posting the same message at multiple places, It would delay the response process.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Renata Rakowkska
  • Renata Rakowkska's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
09 Aug 2016 10:05 #2965

Welcome. Is the problem, which I will be resolved? I have not received any response, after the news when I wrote that the module is broken on the front side. As for the module VData Widget published on the front.

I sent you film even four days ago, where it is shown how it is displayed.
Using Joomla 3.6.x I checked it also version 3.4.1 and it is the same error. The module is broken. I am waiting further for an answer.

Another problem which also I mentioned is that moving the widgets do not work in the browser chrome. In firefox it works, and the chrome is not.

I am waiting for response and repair it, because time is running out, and the client is getting impatient.

• Renata Rakowkska
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
03 Aug 2016 11:40 #2961

I have already sent an e-mail.

More
03 Aug 2016 11:15 #2959

Hello Renata,
Please share your backend & FTP login credentials via Contact us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Renata Rakowkska
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
03 Aug 2016 11:10 #2958

Welcome.

There is a problem with VData on the latest Joomla 3.6.0

The following problems:

1. I can not move widgets in the backend in the task pane. It does not respond, I try to change places and nothing happens.

2. By clicking on the widget in the backend in the task pane on the icon "Export Users" gives the white side. Nothing opens.

3. The module VData is a conflict, the width of the widget on the frontend comes to 5000 px. It extends over the entire page. It is not the fault of the template, because when switches to default "Protostar" and "Beez3" is the same.

Answer me by e-mail, and then give you a link to the website. Here in the forum I do not see a safe card, where you can hide important data like. Password, etc. That will be visible only to you.

Renata