• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #3743

Hi Folks,

That update resolves the issue :cheer:

Thanks
Jonathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #3737

Hi,
The issue has been corrected in vData 2.9.4 package, Please download from My order section after logging into your account.

Thanks
Daniel

• Jonathan McKee
  • Jonathan McKee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #3736

Hi,

Just as an update I am able to import via csv but still get the parse error box at the end of the import.

The log files show successful imports and have tried with several tables.

I am using wins 7 64 bit and have installed IIS just in case its an issue with the json.

Not much of a programmer but trying to resolve the issue by web search, are you using any MIME types that would not be in IIS by default ?

Looking at the custom plugin scripts I am not sure if you have declared JSON as
contentType : 'application/json; charset=utf-8' or is it just left as dataType: "json" with TEXT ?

I am just trying to find out why its giving this error and understand at the same time ?

Regards

Jonathan

• Jonathan McKee
  • Jonathan McKee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #3735

Hi All,

I just purchased vdata and it looks great.

I am trying to import data from tables on my local machine, running latest Version of wamp to a new local site. Joomla 3.6.5

I go through the basic setup of a new profile and using localhost to connect to my other database that contains the tables i require, for now I am just working on 1 table and trying to get a list of locations to be inserted in my locations table on my new site.

The fields are the same and just to test i created a duplicated site and tried to get an inserted location name from my component with no joy.

When I try to select the table name straight away I get a white box with parsererror in lowercase, the table then shows but from the select field just shows Select Field and under it Reference value.

I have followed the documentation as described and wonder if you have any ideas on this ?

Regards and thanks

Jonathan

Attachments: