Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon Vdata installation issue

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3969

Yes, We can do it, Please contact our Sales team via Contact us -> Request a Quote form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ashish Kathuria
  • Ashish Kathuria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3965

i am seeing SQL errors when importing Payplan data to the new site. is it possible for you guys to import all payplan data to new site.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3951

Hello,
To transfer data from Joomla 2.5.x to Joomla 3.x you do not need to install vData on Joomla 2.5.x version. You can do so with Joomla 3.x itself. Please follow the below steps:

1. Install vData on Joomla 3.x
2. Go to vData configuration and enter the Database details of Your Joomla 2.5.x site, Now It would consider your Joomla 2.5.x database as It's localhost database.
3. Please export all the data whichever you want after create profiles as per your requirements.
4. Once data is exported, Go to vData Configuration and Tick Local Database option, It would again work with Joomla 3.x Database.
5. Now you can import the exported Data, It would be installed in Joomla 3.x site.

Hope I could explain it precisely. Please let us know if you have any queries. Would be happy to assist.

Thanks
Daniel

• Ashish Kathuria
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3948

enabled debug and error reporting, this is what i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function addEntry() in /home/trendcou/public_html/web2/administrator/components/com_vdata/controller.php on line 229

• Ashish Kathuria
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3947

just bought Vdata an hour ago, i did install but as soon as i click on Vdata under component it asks me to open or save an index.php file ? I bought this so i could migrate all payplan data to joomla 3.5
please advice asap.

joomla 2.5.8

Attachments: