Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon No working aymore...

More
1 year 4 months ago #2589

There are many minor releases in the upcoming Weeks. Once we have a Major release, You would be able to upgrade the tool.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2584

May I ask you when I can install 2.3.0 without any problem? You sended 2.2.6 to me.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2512

Thank you

More
1 year 4 months ago #2509

Email is sent to you. Please check....

Thanks
Daniel

More
1 year 4 months ago #2508

I used 2.2.3

More
1 year 4 months ago #2507

Hello,
Please let us know the version you had previously installed. We haven't released the upgrade package yet and you upgraded it with the new version.

Thanks
Daniel

More
1 year 4 months ago #2506

HELLO,
it seems that I have the same problem.
When I try to create a new quiz I get the error:
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select * from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid=0

Also when I try to open my "old" Quizes from the frontend I get the error:
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 39 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 40 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 45 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 35 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 34 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 43 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 37 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 41 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 38 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 42 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 47 order by id asc
1146 Table 'pharma1_17jagd.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 31 order by id asc

I think you should test your update Versions first before the user gets it.
I do not provide you with backend & FTP login credentials because it is a site with more than 3.000 Artikels and I spend a lot of time.
Please let me know what I have to do that I get 2.3 running.
I use joomla 3.5.1
Angry greatings
EJ

More
1 year 4 months ago #2500

Ok, I received the upgrade and things are working again. Thanks for that.
However, the fact that I cannot upgrade to the latest version is not really the way to go. I hope a really stable version can be released soon so that I can stay up to date with updates.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2498

Please send me the downgrade then as my security policy is not to allow backend access. Note that already before the upgrade things were not working, so not sure if this will solve this.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2497

Hello,
Thanks for the info. There are two way to resolve the issue:

1. Provide us backend & FTP login credentials, we'll correct the issue, vQuiz would also be upgraded.
2. We'll send you the previous version you can reinstall it, the issues will be resolved but the version would remain 2.1.0

Please let us know your thoughts....

Thanks
Daniel

More
1 year 4 months ago #2496

I am not quite sure what the previous version was. I downloaded the zipfile called pkg_vquiz_v_2.3.0.zip last week, as my configuration showed a lower version.

However, in Joomla I have various versions for different Vquiz parts, see attachment

Also when I check the VQuiz component it still shows version 2.1.0, see attachment

Attachments:

More
1 year 4 months ago #2477

Hello,
Please let us know the version you had earlier and the version now you have?

Thanks
Daniel

More
1 year 4 months ago #2465

I noticed that there as an upgrade for Vquiz, so I installed it hoping it would solve things, but now the component is completely screwed up. Both the frontend and the backend (when I check the details for the particular quiz) give me SQL errors:

Error: 1146

Table 'xxxxx.#__vquiz_quiz_score_category' doesn't exist SQL=select score_depend from #__vquiz_quiz_score_category where quizid = 2 order by id asc

Please not that I cannot allow backend and FTP access for security reasons.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2461

Firebug does not show anything when we click on the button nor does it show anything when the loader is loading. Sigh.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2459

Did you recently upgrade the vQuiz component? It seems to have caused the issue, Please share your FTP & Backend login credentials via Contact us form along with your order number, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

More
1 year 4 months ago #2458

I also have issues with the quiz not playing anymore. I am not sure at which stage it happened. Please check my site at hielspoorinfo.nl/quizzes/hielspoor/doe-d...r-test-5-vragen/play .

In the console I can see an errormessage saying:
jquery.min-29542469.js:2 POST hielspoorinfo.nl/ 500 ()

I tried changing the setting for Jquery on / off as you advised, but this did not solve anything.
Also I disabled my plugin JCH-Optimize, but still no result.
Can you please check?

More
1 year 4 months ago #2457

Please check the firebug console when you see the loading icon. And as per the screenshots shared, I can see other extensions installed on your site are throwing errors e.g. lightbox, foundation.min.js ( these are possibly the reason )

Thanks
Daniel

More
1 year 4 months ago #2456

Once the quiz is selected there's already errors in the console...and when I click on the CONTINUE button nothing happens nor is there any error in the firebug console.

Attachments:

More
1 year 4 months ago #2455

I'm sorry I meant Error reporting -> None and jQuery -> Turned On

If It doesn't work, Install Firebug Addon In Firefox and take a screenshot as explained below in Screenshot.

Attachment ScreenshotatApr2816-29-15.png not found

Thanks
Daniel
Attachments:

More
1 year 4 months ago #2454

Yes...both Error Reporting and jQuery is OFF. (See attachments). I don't have permission to give out our backend access to our site or server.

Attachments: