Contact Us Today! | vcare@wdmtech.com

WDMtech

Topic-icon CSV import

More
11 May 2017 09:43 #4239

Hi,
Export issue has been corrected in latest version but Please check the Quiz settings properly for the access issue as we couldn't recreate it. You need to check Start / End publish dates, publish status, access levels, Attempts, Time delay, IP address restriction etc.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• James Loud
  • James Loud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
09 May 2017 09:25 #4233

Hi, I have a couple of problems with the component.

1, I have a large multiple choice quiz to create so need to use the CSV import function. The process I have used is as follows:
I created a category, a quiz and then created one question with four possible answers. I used the csv export function and then opened the csv file and filled in the details for the remaining questions (basically copying everything on the first line and changing the question and 4 possible answers)
However, when I import this back into the component, it all works fine except it will only show 3 options / answers instead of 4.
I have tried this with just exporting the one original question and then re-importing it and that does the same. Only 3 options / answers. Any ideas?

2, I have set the access levels to unlimited attempts with no restriction on time limits before re-take but I am now getting "You are not Authorized User, Or May be Your access Attempts are Exceeded" when I try to to access the quiz on the frontend.

Apart from these problems, great component!

Cheers

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.