In the module, you would find the option to select the profile only but the layout I'm talking about is there in Profile settings in vReview. And you also have the option to choose the page where you want to publish the module. Both of these layouts should be same.
Sorry but I am confused now
I can't see anywhere in the vriview mod configuration an option e.g article. I only see Profile and I have chosen one.
Ok I publish the module. In that case I will display reviews in a module position, at the bottom of the article, but I want to display them after the content of the article.
After submitting few reviews Ok they are displayed in the article.
I set the mod to No pages but published, so I can't see it, and it worked fine.
I visit another article and then go back to the previous and reviews disappeared.
I set the module to show, the reviews are back again but they are displayed multiple times each.
Or there is a conflict or documentation is not clear
4. You need to publish vReview module on the same layout ( Article detail ) whichever you have chosen in vReview Profile.
5. Yeah that is page List slider for vReview, It displays the pages ( with an average rating, likes, reviews etc ) which are reviewed not the reviews.
Thank you very much for the reply!
4. I have set different profiles for each article but If the plg is unpublished then reviews do not display in the article. Maybe I have done something wrong..
5,6,7 refer to the module - mod_vreview_slider - that comes in the pkg From the link you have given I suppose that it should be - Page List Slider for vReview - but In that case I can see that the word review is not included.
Please find the comments below for each of your queries/concerns:
1. It needs to be customized to achieve this. We can do it for you.
2. We can do it for you.
3. You can use the following tool to import/export the reviews: www.wdmtech.com/vdata-data-management-tool
4. You won't require the plugin if you want to display the reviews/review form on Article detail page, that is used for list layouts. Hence you can create separate profiles for each article.
5. Please let us know which particular module are you talking about from the following: www.wdmtech.com/vreview-addons
6. Right now, It's not possible but can be customized for you.
7. Needs to be customized for this.
For customizations, Please contact our Sales team via Contact us -> Request a Quote form
Our website demonstrates few vacation rental properties and general information about our city.
Only users that have stayed in our flats should be able to write a review.
Our plan is that after the departure of the guest we will create a profile and we send notification with credentials to write a review.
1. So, I dont’want to display the form at the reviews page. But how will the guest be able to write his review?
Is there a way that I can send by email a specific link to the form?
Note that, I don’t want to show the form with the message “Only registered users...” because I will not have a Subscribe button and that will confuse website’s visitors.
Else, I must write an article of how the review system works that I would prefer to avoid, for design purposes.
2. At the review list I need to display the username instead of the name. I have found some posts at the forum but didn’t do the job.
3. Till now I was using Jomres component which has a built in review system. My plan is to uninstall it and that is why I have purchased your component. The question is: Is there a way to transfer existing reviews from the db? Or should I manually create them again? I am afraid I know that answer but hope dies last
plg vReview for joomla articles
4. Here I can choose just one profile, meaning tha all review pages will show the same rate levels. What if I need to have different level questions in each profile? (e.g. flat's articles and tour's articles)
Mod Vriview slider module
5. Here I just see that there are 2 reviews but I can’t see its text. From the title of the module I suppose that I should see each review like a slider.
6. Is it possible to make the word review linkable, in order to show the reviews in detail?
7. Is it possible to display the average rate also in number apart from the stars?
I hope my questions are not too much in a post. If you prefer I can split them in different posts.
Thank you for your support