It's an extension to HexData component. You need HexData to make it work. You can use it to add users to your Joomla database from a CSV file. You can also export your Joomla Users data into a CSV file using this extension. It's built specifically for Joomla Users, hence provides you a much simpler way to manage your users data. It can also be used to migrate your users Data from other components to Joomla Users table. You can find HexData here.
This plugin is also available with discounted bundles. Please click on Purchase button to continue.
Licensed for single domain only. Contact us if you need license for multiple domains
- You can create different profiles for import & export.
- Different customization options for import & export.
- Allows you to set order in which you want to export your Users e.g Latest First, Earlier First, Name, email etc
- Allows you to only add / update data into the desired columns, you can simply choose to skip remaining columns.
- Allows you to import/export Users from all or a particular Users group.
- Allows you to import/export Users Profile data.
- Automatically matches your CSV columns with your Database table columns
- Import any CSV file, regardless of size or number of columns.
- Migrate, import/export Joomla! 2.5 users to Joomla! 3.x.
- Import users in Joomla! 2.5 and 3.x from csv file, you can create your own file not need to be exported from a Joomla! Site.
- It can import password in plain text or encrypted as in Joomla ( in case of exported data from other Joomla Site ).
- Can generate a random password for each user and send an email.
- You can set a default password for all the users to be imported
- Allows you to send activation/registration email to users and keep them blocked until they don't activate.
Didn't find your feature listed. Please suggest it here for next release.