Return and Refund Policy
Please be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing. Under no circumstances WDMtech will provide refunds on "your software is not what I need" basis.
We do not issue refunds under the following circumstances:
- Your client didn't go for it.
- You've changed your mind.
- You've decided our Product is "Not what I need".
- You've decided to stop using Joomla.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You don't have the time to implement product on your site.
- You've found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now our product isn't working.
- Any refund requests made AFTER the 14 day period will NOT be considered for a refund.
- You are testing / using on a localhost and cannot get it to work.
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected to or installed on your Joomla website (Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins).
- To rectify the issue, FTP and admin login credentials are mandatory (TeamViewer and VPN or any remote desktop are not allowed), if you can not provide login details then unfortunately Refund can not be processed.
Other Terms and Conditions
- WDMtech is not responsible for typographical errors. WDMtech reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the WDMtech Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- WDMtech reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the WDMtech Store at any time.
- WDMtech may make changes to any products or services offered at the WDMtech Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the WDMtech Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and WDMtech makes no commitment to update the information provided at the WDMtech Store with respect to such products and services.
- WDMtech reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the WDMtech Store, or to any portion of the WDMtech Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the WDMtech Store, or any portion of the WDMtech Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the WDMtech Store, or any portion of the WDMtech Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the WDMtech Store are governed by New Delhi law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No WDMtech employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the WDMtech Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- WDMtech’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by WDMtech of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between WDMtech and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The WDMtech Store provides access to WDMtech international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to WDMtech products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that WDMtech in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.