The first place you should look at after installing the extension is the dashboard. Dashboard is the central place in the extension which allows you to :
- Easy access to important tasks in the extension such as Create Categories, Create Items Create Groups, Create Transaction Modes, Create Custom Fields, Managing Customers and Vendors....
- Configuration Icon to configure the vAccount settings.
- Access to useful links such as Documentation page of vAccount, the links to our forum and the link to Contact us.
- Here you can quick analyze your results of your Income/Expense/Growth data at any time and see a summary view in an attractive way in the form of Pie charts, Line Charts, Column Charts, Bar Charts.
- You can export or download reports of dynamic charts in CSV file and can use filters to analyze specific data views and segments .
- You can apply filters to Graphical Reports either or both by the properties of a main entity and the properties of related entities.
- You can compare the difference between actual Income and Expense with Budget for category with time range (weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly).
- You can track you details about who owe us or To Whom we owe.
- You can see as well as Add Upcoming Transaction of Income and Expense.