When you purchase vCompare for Virtuemart from our site, you will receive an email contain a link to download the extension in a zip file called pkg_vcompare.zip for Joomla 3.x.
Follow the instructions below and you will be able to install the extension easily
Install the Plugin
vCompare for Virtuemart is a Joomla Component, Module and Plugin package, it can be installed within two clicks! The installation process is simple:
- Login to back-end of your site.
- Access to Extensions => Extension Manager Menu item.
- Browse for the file pkg_vcompare.zip
- Click on “Upload and Install” button
- You will get an installation successful message and the links to our support forum and other social media links.
- In case you need to get in contact with us. We will always be responsive within a short span of time.
- Once Package in installed you can reach it Plugin section and enabled this Plugin.
Create your Custom field for vCompare in Virtuemart
- Go to the Plugin Manager and Enabled the Plugin.
- Go to Components > Virtuemart > Custom Fields and press New. Then as Custom Field Type select “Plug-ins”. Fill in the rest fields till the end of the page.
- Once you created custom field then apply Save.
Assign Custom field for vCompare to the products
- After the creation of the custom field for vCompare let’s go to assign it to a product.
- Select a product and go to the Custom Fields Tab.
- Then from the Custom Field Type list select the custom field i.e. vCompare for Virtuemart, you have created previously.
vCompare Component and Module setting
- Go to Components > vCompare > Apply setting parameters as per your requirement.
- Go to the Module Manager and Enabled vCompare Module and choose position where you want to publish at website.