vData is Data Management Tool, intended to handle the administration of your Database. It provide you the ability to manage the database in quick mode.
Frequently used operations (like managing databases tables, columns etc.) can be performed via directly execute any SQL statement. You can add new records, edit and delete the records from a particular table. You can also Create New Table, Repair Table and Optimize Table directly from the backend of the website. Any data can be added, deleted or modified and this data can be saved or exported also. To manage Database, please go to vData => Quick (or go to Dashboard and click on Quick link in sub-menu).
- To fetch and manage the particular table data, you have two choice.
- You can list all the table data by selecting a table name from the list.
- You can also write a custom query with custom filters and conditions to extract your desired data from the tables.
To manage table and its data, you can use the toolbar button or icons along with each record.
- Insert: To create a new Entry, you can simply click on INSERT button in the toolbar and fill-in necessary information.
- Delete: Click on Delete Button to delete a particular single or multiple records of a table.
- Optimize: Click on Optimize Button to optimize a particular table or write a query to optimize all tables in the Database
- Repair: Click on Repair Button to repair a particular table or write a query to repair all tables in the Database.
- Write Query: Performing the Data Management Operations via the user interface, You can also execute those commands via executing any SQL statement. Click on “Go” button after writing your SQL query and click on ‘Reset” to reset the Query Box.
- Select Table: You can display all records of a particular by selecting the table name from this dropdown list.
- Edit icon: Click on Edit icon to edit or update a particular record of the table.
- Export: You can Export Table Structure and Data to SQL or CSV, JSON, PHP array, XML OR YAML file by clicking on “Export” button in the Toolbar. There are various choices to Export the table data like phpmyadmin section of cpanel.
- Quick: Select “Quick” if you want to export all data without any filter or limit.
- Custom: Select “Custom” if you want to export custom data with many filter or limit. Some more option will be displayed after choosing “Custom” Option.