vData Widget Module allows you to display various types of widgets (Preset widgets as well as Custom widgets) in front end in a module position on your site with different setting. A large variety of Widgets provided to you by vData to give insight about the Database, to let you monitor and analyze Database and Server Performance. It's quite easy to display a Single or Multiple widgets on the module.
NOTE: vData Widget Module is based on vData component. You need vData component to make it work.
- To manage and setup this module, please login to back-end, Access to Extensions => Modules Manager Menu item.
- You will find a list of modules installed on your site. Find and click on vData Widget Module change the settings as per your need.
- Select Widget to Show: Choose the Widget(s) which you want to show in the module.
- Module in Columns: Set the maximum number of columns to divide the module width in.
- Module Row Height: Set the height of the widget in terms of number of Rows.
- Order By: Set the column on which you want to put order by clause of the Widget to be displayed in the module.
- Ordering In: Set the order either Ascending or Descending.
|Select Widget to Show||Choose the Widget(s) which you want to show in the module.|
|Module in Columns||Set the maximum number of columns to divide the module width in.|
|Module Row Height||Set the height of the widget in terms of number of Rows.|
|Order By||Set the column on which you want to put order by clause of the Widget to be displayed in the module.|
|Ordering In||Set the order either Ascending or Descending.|
vData Widget Output