- To generate API for Feeds of Joomla Articles, go to vData > Cron/Feed (or go to Dashboard and click on Cron/Feed link in sub-menu).
- Click on “New” Button on the Toolbar.
- Title: Set the Title of the Feed.
- Type: Select “Feeds” option from the Type Dropdown.
- Operation Type: choose “Export” to generate Feed. NOTE Based on this option, some fields for additional settings will be displayed. You can also choose “Import” to import Feed Data.
- Profile: Choose the “Complete Article Export” Profile from pre-built profiles to generate Feeds. You can write a Custom SQL query to fetch the data used in the Feed. NOTE to create an export type Profile, go to vData > Profiles (or go to Dashboard and click on Profiles link in sub-menu) or you can simply choose “Create Profile” option in the list and it will redirect to you on New Profile Form.
- Unique ID: Enter a “Unique ID” for this feed. If you left blank, Tool will generate a unique random ID automatically.
- Access: Set this Feed Access to “Public”. You can also set other option like Register, Special etc.
- Status: Set this option to “Enable” to enable this Feed.
- Data Format: Choose “XML” option from the list as we are going to generate XML Feed. You can also generate other types of Feed like RSS2, RSS1, ATOM etc.
Click on “Continue” button for further setting to generate Feed.
Click on “Save & Close”.
Click on the generate Feed URL to see the Feeds.