vData Dashboard is very flexible and extremely easy to use with fully Responsive Widgets, which help you to create your own unique Charts, Lists, Any important Database value with full customization capability. It has User friendly UI (User interface) and very easy data input methods. The main page which loads when you click on Components -> vData after installing the extension and verifying your Subscription, is called the Dashboard screen.
Dashboard provides access to several functional and mini applications called widgets. Dashboard is the central place in the extension which allows you to:
- Easy access to important tasks in the extension such as Creating as well as managing several types of Widgets on Dashboard with different data set combination.
- Access to useful links such as Documentation page of vData, the links to our various Support Channels and Contact us Page.
- Configuration Link to configure vData settings.
- It provides you with a quick overview of information you use daily—like Total Imported/Exported Records, Total Queries, Total Feed Hits and whatever you can think of available in your Database.
- A few pre-built monitoring and visual analysis widgets that provide immediate productivity.
- Provide an important sub-menu links to reach other layouts in vData Component.
- Here you can quick analyze your reports for Total Imported/Exported Records, Total Product Sales, Total Feed Hits, No. of Visitors on your site, No. of Daily User Registrations, Total created Profiles, Top Rated Articles, and Most viewed Articles etc. in an attractive way in the form of Line Chart, Area Chart, Stepped Area Chart, Column Chart, Geo Chart, Table Chart, Bar Chart and Pie Chart.
- Within each report, you can apply advance formatting parameters and create filters to drill down into the data and display specific results.
- You can add any number of widgets on Dashboard with Flexible width & height.