Widget is a small block that performs a specific function. A large variety of Widgets provided to you by vQuiz to give insight about the Quizzes, Quiz Players, Quiz Results, Score etc., to let you monitor and analyze overall Performance.
You can quite easily add widgets by searching from Preset widgets like Top Played Quizzes, Total Played Quizzes, Today Played Quizzes, Player Top Score etc. for status monitoring.
To add a Widget, click on “Add Widget” button displaying on the Dashboard of vQuiz.
vQuiz allows you to either add a “Predefined Widget” by executing the complex functions, queries and filters to retrieve your desired data.
- Title: Title (Name) of the Widget.
- Search Widget: Ajax based Search and Select a widget from Predefined widget list.
- Access Level: Choose the group of users who will be able to access this Widget. By choosing an access level, only users from Joomla groups have this access level can access this Widget.
- Ordering: Set the Ordering of the Widget in which these will be displayed on Dashboard.
- Columns: Set the width of the widget in terms of number of Columns on the Dashboard. Possible maximum number of columns on Dashboard can be set in the configuration section.
- Rows: Set the height of the widget in terms of number of Rows. Minimum Height of a Row can be set in the configuration section.
- Display As: Set the Display type of your Widget whether you want to display your widget information as a Chart, as Listing or as a Single Value.
- Chart Type: Select a Chart type to display your data on Widget. vQuiz provides a variety of charts designed to address your data visualization needs.
- Limit the Value: Set the Limit value for the Query to fetch the data from table.
Depending upon the Chart Type, Additional Dynamic Fields under “Formatting Section” will be added on this form to gather the appropriate Data for generating the Chart.
- Colors for Series: Set the different color for different Series Name by choosing color from the color picker.
- Legend Position: Choose the position where you want to display the Series Legend on the Chart. It can be one of the following:
- 'At BottomSide' - Below the chart.
- 'At LeftSide' - To the left of the chart.
- 'Inside ChartArea' - Inside the chart, by the top left corner.
- 'Outside ChartArea' – Outside the chart.
- 'Not Show' - No legend is displayed.
- 'At RightSide' - To the right of the chart.
- 'At Top' - Above the chart.
- Horizontal Axis Label: Set the Horizontal Label to display on the Chart.
- RVertical Axis Label: Set the Vertical Label to display on the Chart.
- Show series in Stacks: Set this option to show the Series in Stack atop one another instead, so that the data values at each x-value are summed.
- Show Connect Steps: Set this option to connect the steps to form a stepped line.
- Enable Interactivity: Set this option to set the Interactivity whether the chart throws user-based events or reacts to user interaction.
- Line Curve: Set this option if you want to show the lines on the Chart in Curve manner instead of straight lines.
- 3D Pie Chart: Set this option to display a three-dimensional (3D) chart.
- Donut Chart: Choose option to set Pie Hole. It should be set to a number between 0 and 1, corresponding to the ratio of radii between the hole and the chart. Numbers between 0.4 and 0.6 will look best on most charts. Values equal to or greater than 1 will be ignored, and a value of 0 will completely shut your pie Hole.
- Region: Choose the area to display on the Geo Chart. (Surrounding areas will be displayed as well
- Chart Display Style: Choose Which type of Geo Chart this is. The Data Table format must match the value specified. The following values are supported:
- 'Regions' - Color the regions on the Geo Chart.
- 'Markers' - Place markers on the regions.
- 'Text' - Label the regions with text from the Data Table.