The first place you should look at after installing the extension is the dashboard. Dashboard is the central place in the extension which allows you to:
- Easy access to important tasks in the extension such as Creating Restaurant Categories, Creating Cuisines, Managing Restaurants and Menu, Managing Restaurant Facilities, Managing Payment Methods accepted by Restaurants, Managing Meal Served by Restaurants, Managing Restaurant Reviews, Managing Restaurant Menu Reviews etc....
- Configuration Icon to configure the vRestaurant settings.
- Access to useful links such as Documentation page of vRestaurant, the links to our forum and the link to Contact us.
- Here you can quick analyse your results of your Top Restaurants, Top Restaurants Menu data at any time with a filter of Top Rated, Most Visited, Most Reviewed, Most Check-ins, and Most Favourite and can see a summary view in an attractive way in the form of Pie chart.
- You can apply filters of Reviews, Check-ins and Favourites to Graphical Reports for Restaurants with time range (weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly).
- You can apply filters of Reviews and Favourites to Graphical Reports for Restaurants Menu with time range (weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly).