vReview Dashboard is very flexible and extremely easy to use with fully Responsive Widgets modules, which help you to analyze the summary view of Quizzes in an attractive way in the form of various charts. It has User friendly UI (User interface) and very easy data input methods. The main page which loads when you click on Components -> vReview after installing the extension and verifying your subscription, is called the Dashboard screen. Dashboard is the central place in the extension which allows you to:
- 1. Easy access to important tasks in the extension such as Creating Profiles, Creating Smiles , Managing Reviews and Replies, Managing Users....
- 2. Configuration Icon to configure the vReview settings.
- 3. Access to useful links such as Documentation page of vReview, the links to our forum and the link to Contact us.
- 4. Here you can quick analyse your results of your Highest Reviewed Pages, Top Rated Pages, Highly Reported Pages, Highly Reported Reviews, Most Liked Pages, Most Disliked Pages, Most Discussed Pages data at any time with a filter of Profile and see a summary view in an attractive way in the form of Pie chart.
- 5. You can apply filters to Graphical Reports for No. of Reviews in a particular Profile with time range (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly).